Main Entertainment Area Rules
Items you may bring into the Main Entertainment Area
- Point-and-shoot disposable cameras.
- Small, collapsible umbrellas.
- Soft-sided coolers.
- Small towels.
- Lawn chairs.
- Totem poles.
- Service animals with current rabies vaccination.
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs, subject to inspection.
- Cell phones.
- Cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss.
- Sunglasses and hats.
- Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products - max 3oz/90ml.
- Prescription medication, provided the medications are in an identifiable prescription container and the individual has identification to associate them to the prescription.
- Medical marijuana possession provided the user has an authorization card issued by health Canada, and matching government issued photo identification. User must leave the performance area gates in order to consume. No use permitted within the performance gates.
- One factory-sealed plastic drink container.
- Personal amounts of food.
- Plastic refillable drink containers - must be empty.
Special Note About CamelBak-style Water Bladder Systems
Camelbak bladders and any other liquid reservoirs must be empty and filled in the Main Entertainment area. Although CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the venue, the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. Additionally CamelBak-style bladder carriers must have no more than 2 main compartments and 1 small compartment. Any CamelBak-style water bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection, and any CamelBak-style bladder carriers larger than the allowed size will not be allowed into the venue.
Items you may not bring into the Main Entertainment Area:
- No beverages including alcohol, with the exception of a seal water bottle.
- No outside food - personal amount only.
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia of any kind.
- No weapons of any kind and/or items that can be used as weapons, including wallet chains or spikes.
- No glass bottles.
- No glass of any kind.
- No hard shell coolers.
- No floating lanterns.
- No megaphones or air-horns.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No marker pens and spray paint.
- No focus light beam devices, including laser pointers.
- No balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectiles.
- No framed or large backpacks, large bags or purses.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, motorized vehicles etc.
- No fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers.
- No animals - only service animals allowed with current rabies vaccination.
- No tents - only permitted in the camping area.
- No gang clothing and/or gang support shirts.
- No aerosol cans of any kind.
- No large umbrellas.
- No flyers/stickers/posters.
- No drones.
- No gang clothing and/or gang support shirts.
- No professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- No single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR
- No professional video or audio recording equipment of any kind.
- No water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile.
- Any person operating or riding in a motorized vehicle in the campgrounds or any roadway, which is not leaving or entering for the day, is subject to immediate evacuation from the event without a refund.
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be subject to a criminal investigation and immediately evicted from the event without a refund.
- Any person(s) found fighting or threatening other festival attendees or festival staff will immediately be evicted from the event without a refund.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the main entertainment space if they are intoxicated.
- Individuals found to have in their possession more than the allowable amount of alcohol will not be permitted in the campgrounds.
- Any persons under the age of 19 found in possession or under the influence of alcohol will be evicted from the event without a refund.
- Any persons found selling or vending items of any kind will be evicted from the event without refund.
- No operating anything remote controlled, including drones.
- No open fires or flames.
- We ask you keep the peace and quiet after 2:00AM as not to disrupt nearby campers.
- Bicycles will be permitted in the camping areas only.
- All campers are expected to be courteous to those around them.
- Camping is for all ages, however only those 18+ are permitted to purchase camping spaces.
- All campers are required to purchase event tickets.
- A maximum of 6 persons allowed per site - for maximum comfort we encourage between 4-6 people per campsite.
- All vehicles and persons will be subject to search upon entering the grounds and prohibited items must be surrendered.
- All campground occupants must wear their event wristband at all times.
- There is no programming on Thursday. If you arrive on Thursday, you will be restricted to the camping area as the Main Arenas entrance points will be closed.
- Campers over the age of 19 are allowed two bulk items per person. A bulk item is defined as one 24-case (cans) of beer, one 26oz. bottle of alcohol or one 4L of wine, anything above and beyond the allowable limits will be surrendered.
- No more than two bulk alcohol items per person in aluminum or plastic containers only. No glass containers of any kind.
- No tents with sponsorship-branding or logos of any kind.
- No pets are allowed in the camping grounds or into the main entertainment area, with the exception being service animals with current rabies vaccination.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon is strictly prohibited.
- No non-rounded knives — steak knives, butcher blocks, etc. should be left at home. Please pre-cut all meats and other items that may require knives and scissors.
- No open flame, with the exception being small cooking appliances - propane only.
- No fireworks, paper (floating) lanterns, incendiary devices or any type of explosive are prohibited.
- No generators of any kind, except in the RV campgrounds, maximum 5 gallons of fuel. Battery packs are ok in tent camping. (Oro-Medonte fire reserves the right to alter any of these guidelines based on local bans and weather conditions)
- No amplified sound systems.
- No golf carts or other motorized modes of transportation.
- No mudding or cruising around the campsite.
- Any person operating or riding in a motorized vehicle in the campgrounds or any roadway, which is not leaving is subject to immediate eviction from the event without refund.
- Occupying the box (back) of a pickup truck is prohibited, anyone found occupying the box of a pickup truck will be evicted from the event.
- No drones or remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind.
- No tiki torches or excessive amounts of fuel.
- Any items that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods.
Cooking appliances are to be used under the following conditions.
- Only use propane as the primary fuel.
- Only one (1) cooking appliance per campsite.
- Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency.
- Maximum amount of propane per campsite may not exceed 3 pounds.
- One meter (1m) of clearance must be kept around the appliance at all times.
- Appliances may only be used from 7AM-2AM.
- When in-use, appliances may not be left unattended.
Special Note About Prescription and OTC Medications
Prescription medication are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any guests attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in - provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- WayHome Music and Arts Festival is rain or shine.
- Performers and lineup are subject to change without notice.
- Republic Live, WayHome and Burl’s Creek Event Grounds are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged material. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items.
- Any person(s) found fighting or threatening other festival attendees or festival staff will immediately be evicted from the event without refund.
- Sponsorship-branded or wrapped vehicles are prohibited and will not be allowed entry through the tollbooths. (Rental Company logos excluded)
- No public indecency or defecation anywhere on the event grounds.
- No confederate flags.
- Programming is subject to change without notice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Third party sales
Do not purchase tickets or wristbands from 3rd parties – only purchase through WayHome Music and Arts Festival or Eventbrite. Counterfeit wristbands will not be honoured and WayHome Music and Arts Festival and/or Republic Live will not be responsible for the promotion or sale of counterfeit wristbands. Republic Live is unable to verify the authenticity of passes not purchased from wayhome.com or Eventbrite.
- DO NOT tamper, stretch, cut or alter your wristband in any way.
- Altered wristbands will be invalid and the bearer will be subject to ejection.
- Full event bracelets can not be shared (i.e. different people use them on different days)
- RFID wristbands and parking/camping passes tickets will be sent out 2-3 weeks prior to the festival.
- Everyone is required to wear a wristband for the duration of the festival. No persons will be allowed to enter any portion of the grounds (parking, camping, entertainment etc.) without a wristband. This policy will be strictly enforced – trespassers will be evicted and/or prosecuted.
On-site security, police and medical will be provided 24/7.